10.11.2007

Annie

Annie (detail)
A detail of the new Annie piece made for the Something Sinister show up now at Satellite Gallery in Oakland, CA. It's large - 5' tall - and most of it is blank white paper, of course. A very different paper was used for this one, which I struggled with greatly, but everyone seems to be really pleased with the results. I can't tell if it's different from the usual stuff because of the paper or the size...
Thank you, friends, for coming out to see the show in the newish gallery. Most people have better things to do usually, but for some reason most of the people I knew went to my favorite sushi place, Sushiya, and then moseyed down to see the Sinister show. Me and Will (the sushi chef) thank you.

I'll have the pictures of the rest of the show up soon - promise.

2 comments: