9.09.2007

Thanks to everyone who made it out last night!

Annie & Michael V
ITTIT wall art
Annie


The turnout was much much larger than I had expected; I'd assumed that my group of friends coming up from LA would've taken up the majority of the gallery, but the place was already filled by the time they arrived after 9. Lots of wonderful people to talk to, a great buzz in the air, and Olivia, Jay, Chris, and I were just so pleased with how the show and the newly remodeled gallery space worked out. I don't think I could've asked for anything better except for some extra hours to be culled from the world for me to get a proper night's sleep.

Thanks again to everyone who was able to make it last night. I appreciate those of you who were able to overcome the shyness hurdle and talk to me about all the work - it really helps to hear what people are getting out of the pieces that have had me shut away for all these weeks.

Those of you who couldn't make it last night or didn't get a chance to talk to me or Olivia, please consider coming by the closing reception! It's scheduled for Friday, October 26th, 5 - 7 p.m. and is expected to be a more laid-back affair. Closings tend to be a lot less hectic, so it's good talkin' time.

No comments: