6.22.2007

I swear I've been in the studio doing something. I'll have pictures up, hopefully sooner than later and before I don't like them anymore.

In the meantime, found pictures of Mary Anne's awesome piece at SFAI. I took pictures with my phone, but since I can't access them (don't ask me why), I stole these pictures from Mary Anne's MySpace page of all places. I'm really going to have to help her get a site going where people can't attack you with a flyer for their friend's band's ex-bandmate's new band's going away concert. (Can you tell? I'm not a big fan of MySpace.)

Without further ado:
Mary Anne Kluth

I believe it's all on paper, and the paper chain is connected to a motor that helps it to move. I didn't get to see it in action, unfortunately, but hopefully I will soon.

Note to friends: Scour your schedules for any openings - I'll be needing models when you can spare the time. I'll bring you steamed cupcakes *eyes Annie*.

2 comments:

Mo said...

I think you're lying. You just hide from the rest of us in your studio.

Mary Anne is freaking AMAZING.

Nancy said...

Well, it is nice having the studio next to the water with this weather...

And yes, Mary Anne really is amazing. I'm really looking forward to riding on her coattails.